Reiki is a laying on of hands technique of Tibetan Buddhist origin that was discovered in Japan in the 1800s. Reiki is a Japanese word meaning “spiritually guided life force energy”. It is a non-invasive healing technique in which you participate in your own healing. The Reiki practitioner is a clear channel through which universal energy flows.Reiki energy allows us to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- History of Reiki, Usui Ryoho Method
- Learning all hand positions to treat yourself and others.
- Small group of 3 to have more time for one on one Practice time with partner
- Extras: Energy scanning, and use of pendulum, chakra clearing
- Receiving 2 Reiki Attunements to connect to the Reiki source
INSTRUCTOR: Janet Arthur, Reiki Master and Registered Teacher, Canadian Reiki Association
REQUIRED READING: The Power of Reiki by Tanmaya Honervogt
PLACE:Seniors Centre, Room 1 and 2, Thornhill Community Centre; 300 John St,
DATES: Saturday, October 14, 2017
TIME: 9 am to 5 pm
COST: $164.02 Resident: $174.02 Non Resident
REGISTER & PAYMENT: Directly to City of Markham.
Connect to City of Markham at econnect.markham.ca: Barcode Number is 313286
Payment and Registration must be submitted no later than Oct 6, 2017 to ensure the city of Markham runs the course.